Tuesday, February 17, 2009

signature thank you

I consider this card to be my signature thank you card. and I have made way too many of them recently. (I made about 30 for our clinical sites last semester). they are easy, and I think unique and cute. they are also very versatile - you can use so many different patterns to fit the situation.
to make this card, cut out a piece of thicker paper so that you have a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card. cut out six 3/4 x 4 in. rectangles out of patterned or solid paper. cut out six 1/2 x 3 1/2 in. rectangles out of light solid paper. write t-h-a-n-k-s on the light solid paper, and glue the light colored paper with letters onto the larger rectangles, leaving a slightly larger border on the top of the larger rectangle. attach the letter rectangles to the card using eyelets or brads.

No comments: