Tuesday, February 10, 2009

heather

I made this invitation for my good friend heather's bridal shower. I hope that she will forgive me for not thinking of a creative title (unless someone thinks of a good one!)

to make this card, start with a 12x6 in piece of beige paper. fold into thirds, making sure that the top third is a little shorter in length. print the invitation onto green vellum. attach to the middle part of the inside of the card using a brad or eyelet. fold, and close using a wax seal. write the invitees name on the outside of the invitation using a calligraphy pen (or get your talented friend who knows calligraphy to do it for you).

2 comments:

heather said...

I use that wax seal at least twice a year. Just wanted you to know that. It has a special place in my craft box and I had to buy more wax because I used it all up.

laska said...

yeah! I'm so glad!