Tuesday, February 10, 2009

easy invite

this invitation format is pretty easy to do and does not take a ton of time, but it always turns out super cute.


to make this invitation, cut out patterned paper to be 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 in. then print the invitation on another piece of solid paper or vellum. make sure that when your invitation prints, the final size will be smaller than the back (I'm really bad at computer stuff. I honestly can't tell you how to do it. I've found that if I am able to make a full page template, I can take a digital copy to a place like kinkos and they will make it the right size, print it on the paper of your choice, and even cut them out for you. and it's pretty cheap too!) after the invitation part has been cut to size, attach it to the patterned paper using brads or eyelets. you can be creative in the number and place you attach them together. have fun!

No comments: