Wednesday, October 15, 2008

announcements announcements announcements

I made these graduation annoucements when I graduated from byu. I think that my roommates either hated me or thought I was crazy because I took over the entire living room while I was making them.

to make this card, cut a 5 1/2 x 4 1/2 rectange of cardstock of one of your school colors. cut out a square (or whatever shape to fit your stamp) piece of cardstock, using another school color. stamp a congratulations sentiment on the square. glue to the front of the card base. stamp the letters of your university or college directly onto the front of the card base. print your graduation announcement information onto another piece of cardstock. glue to the back of the card. congratulations!

1 comment:

heather said...

We most certainly did neither. We just gazed in amazement at your surpassing creativity and craftiness.